Throughout the pandemic, the needs in our community have only grown; Guardian House responded to those needs with virtual programming and Well-Being Inquiries so that we could continue to keep families connected. We will continue to be here when you need us.
What we are doing:
- In-Person Counseling
- Virtual Parenting Education (limited)
- Virtual Co-Parenting Education
- In-Person Monitored Kids Exchanges
- In-Person Supervised Visitation
- Virtual Supervised Visitation (when court ordered)
- Virtual Intakes
How we are keeping our participants safe during COVID
Your safety, and that of your family, remains our highest priority. We are taking increased precautions to ensure minimal risk while at our facility. If you have any questions about what we are doing to maintain a safe environment, please talk with your case coordinator, counselor, or email us at email@example.com.
- Masks and Social Distancing:
- All persons are required to wear a mask or face shield while in the building. Masks may be removed briefly while eating or drinking.
- When possible, social distancing of 6 feet should be practiced.
- In the Case of Potential COVID-19 Exposure:
- Guardian House will notify individuals that may have come in physical contact with a person at our facility who has a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- All areas used by the person who is sick, such as offices, bathrooms, and common areas will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Protocols outlined by the CDC will be followed regarding when individuals may return to the facility.
- Increased Sanitation:
- Weekly cleaning as well as weekly sanitation are completed by licensed, third parties.
- In addition to weekly facility sanitation, high-touch areas (door knobs, counter tops, light switches, etc.) are sanitized at least three times throughout the day.
- Rooms, including furniture and toys, are sanitized before and after client use.
- Limited Number of People in the Facility:
- The number of visits occurring at one time at the facility have been reduced.
- Only approved approved employees, vendors, guests and clients will be allowed onsite.
- Monitored exchanges are staggered so that only two sets of two children are exchanged at one time.
- During monitored exchanges, children are brought to and from their parents’ vehicles; only the exchanging children come into the building.