- The best interest of every child is at the core of all we do.
- We do not “take sides” and remain neutral during interactions with co-parents.
- We care about the safety and well-being of all participants.
Guardian House envisions a community in which all parents view the emotional well-being and stability of their children as a priority.
- Provide a therapeutic, child-focused environment for children of separation or divorce to successfully maintain and build relationships with both parents.
- Create a home-like environment in which children and parents can engage in routine activities, such as baking or playing on the playground.
- Provide education for parents to appropriately meet the developmental needs of their children.
- Assist parents and children in integrating within their new family structure after separation or divorce.
- Facilitate healing that must occur before a healthy relationship can be established between a parent and a child.
- Educate parents regarding the impact of parental conflict on their child’s development.
- Increase the likelihood that both parents will remain active in the lives of their children.